Auto Steering Parts Auto Steering Parts
Safety Automotive Parts
An ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14001 Company
CIN : U34300HR1990PLC030932
Safety Automotive Parts
Auto Spare Part
Have some questions
Call : +91 124 2362138
Our Product Range


Differential Cases
Pinion Gear Housing
Gearbox Housings
Steering Gear Housing
Gear Housing
Automobile Spares PartsSteering Gear PartsGear Parts
Automotive Housing
Please visit us at Auto Expo 2014 ( Components) Stall No. 4.3 & 4.4, Hall No. 4 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi - India, from 6th February 2014 to 9th February 2014.

Home » Customers
Call Us : +(91)-9953357026

Customers

Industries Served
The group caters to requirements of automotive and non-automotive sector through a wide range of products. At present, the 95% of the entire production is dedicated to automotive sector whereas the rest 5% of production is done for non-automotive sector. However, in the automotive sector, we are OEMs and Tier-I supplier for almost all the auto majors and auto component manufacturing companies having units in India.

The list includes the following:
  • Hero Honda Motors
  • Bajaj Auto
  • Mahindra & Mahindra
  • Sona Koyo Steering Systems Limited
  • Maruti Suzuki Motors
  • General Motors
  • Mitsubishi
  • Toyota
  • New Holland Tractors
As far as auto components market is concerned, it constitutes the segments that are clearly reflected in the graphics given below. While 31% of the components market include engine parts - biggest overall share - Roop Automotives is considered to be the market leader in its product category in the second segment - drive transmission and steering parts - which has 19% share of the overall components market



Accommodation in Gurgaon
We can help you in planning your stay at Gurgaon. We do have corporate offers from various hotels, guest houses and service apartments in Gurgaon. Alternatively, you can also visit the following websites for more travel and accommodation information:
  • http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=gurgaon&sub-search=Go
  • www.travelguru.com
  • www.yatra.com
  • www.expedia.co.in
  • www.asiatravel.com
For accommodation in Sohna, please visit:
  • http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3000




Our Product Range